Thursday, February 10, 2011

Received: My first swap ever!!

Lookee what I got in the mail the other day!

I had written about a scrap swap organized by Tara the other day and I agonized over what to send and how much of it. In the end, I crammed a padded mailer full of stuff and sent it off to my fellow swappers.

The other day, I received one of my swap boxes. It was packaged cute and everything (not like the way I CRAMMED everything into a plain boring yellow envelope... will work on the finesse, promise!)



I only had the Tater at home because it was after supper and the other two had gone to the park to play with MrG and YoungMasterG (Tater not a big fan of cold, winter nights!) so she was privy to the opening of the package. And, she's already claimed a piece of it!



I think she likes it - thank you Janee!


1 comment: