Here is the ensemble as modeled by my patient couch:
The jacket is the Wraparound jacket from Ottobre 5/2006. I used leftover quilted broderie anglaise from when I was making sleepsacks for the babies. I lined it with leftover flannel from Girl-chick's first birthday lootbags. They're super-soft with ladybugs in pink, green and yellow colorways. I didn't have enough of any color to make a complete set so I went with not clashing. Here it is as modeled by the back of my couch. The lighting is terrible because we don't have much light in the great room (working on that!).
I missed the February Embroidery Companion Sew Along (yet again!) but I selected the letters from the book to monogram the jackets. I hope this redeems myself! Here is a close-up of the stitching (('m not very good at it and I still see the ink in some spots from when I had to freehand it onto the material but it will wash out):
The little trousers are made with the help of CarlaC's Easy Fit Pants except that the pattern starts from 6 months and the babies were 2.5 months old and almost 6 months old but with an adjusted age of almost 3 months. So I skootched the waist in a bit, shortened the legs and hoped for the best. I did refer to a table of standard measurements to double check!
As soon as I can get my hands on some pics of the babies in them, I'll update the post.