Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am ashamed...

But of course, I am the only one reading these posts and so it doesn't really matter. I think I shall be inviting the family and friends into this little nugget once things have settled away.

Girl-chick and Tater are growing in leaps and bounds. My little baby is going to be a year old in two weeks and I grow despondent. Byebye little baby potato, hello independent toddler and whoa-there-don't-eat-the-dirt...

Lots of stuff has happened since March or April.

1) We listed and sold our little townhouse
2) We bought a new house - the one fondly referred to as the big house
3) We walk by there almost every day to watch its progress
4) The Tater walks, nay, runs!
5) The Tater will be going to Lila during the day when I return to work
6) The Tater has one little fang that erupted three weeks ago (and not much else!)
7) Girl-chick can write in a 3-year-old sort of way
8) Girl-chick knows how to spell lots of words but won't let on
9) Girl-chick is generous with her kisses and hugs

I haven't made a lot of dresses as I had planned this summer. I did sell off a whole bunch to friends and family. I have lots of ideas and not much time PLUS a little Tater underfoot.

Da Man has taken up firing guns as a hobby. It gets him out of the house and in the fresh air, shooting at paper targets as opposed to in the dank basement, shooting at pixelated enemies.

So, I guess I am going to have to be better at this posting thing if I want to be able to not only capture moments in the kids' lives but to share them with doting family. I can but try.

No comments:

Post a Comment